You want to learn about BDSM from a personal tutor.
- Terminology: What’s the difference between a sub, a slave, a bottom, and a masochist? What is ‘headspace’? What’s the difference between a cane and a rod?
- Styles of Dominance: Is domination always about inflicting pain, or can it be playful or caring? Can it be all three at once? What’s my personal style?
- Safety: Can I use leather cuffs for suspension bondage? How do I know if a sub is approaching her limits? How should I clean my toys? What’s the difference between BDSM and abuse?
- Scene set-up and management: What do I need to have in place before a scene begins? How do I ensure there aren’t any awkward pauses? What do I do if my bratty bottom is getting out of hand?
- Invoking different physical or psychological responses: What does caning feel like? Why do tops often have bottoms count out the blows they receive? How do I reward my sub?
- Aftercare What is it and why is it important? Is it always my job to provide it? How do I help a sub reduce swelling or bruising, or deal with her negative emotions?
- Understanding your own desires: What is it specifically about spanking that turns me on? Is there something wrong with me for being into this stuff? What’s the origin of my kinks?
- The technical stuff: I know all of the BDSM basics, but I need to learn how to spank/ flog/ immobilize!
I recommend a one-hour lesson for those with particular questions and a two-hour lesson for those who would like a broad overview of BDSM. The tribute for this time is 200 per hour. It’s an excellent screening option for new dominant clients.
new york city BDSM lessons, nyc BDSM lessons, new york city fetish lesson, nyc fetish lesson, nyc BDSM class, new york city BDSM class, new york city sex ed, nyc sex ed, nyc sex education, new york city sex education new york city sex educator, nyc sex educator, new york city bdsm educator, nyc bdsm educator